Who Can Become a Member?
Membership is open to four classes of individuals:
- Affiliate/Student, and
Regular members shall hold an earned doctorate in psychology or related fields, have been granted an Arizona license to practice psychology, and/or are involved in teaching, research or clinical practice in the field of neuropsychology.
Associate members shall be individuals licensed at the independent practice level in allied professions (e.g., Medicine, Speech/Language Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, etc.).
Benefits of Being a Member of AzNS
- Affiliation and collaboration with colleagues
- CE credits available via online/virtual attendance of most programs if unable to attend onsite
- Continuing education credits available through the Arizona Psychological Association, an approved organization of the American Psychological Association.
- Opportunity for members to list their practices within our membership directory, which will become available to the public for contact and referrals.
Cost of Membership
- $45 per year for Regular and Associate members, and
- $20 per year for Students and Emeritus/Senior members.
- The membership cycle runs for a year, from July 1st to June 30th. Membership rates are not prorated.
- Members who have already renewed their 2021 membership will have active membership through June 30, 2022.
How to Get an Application
Click below to start your online application. You can pay your membership fee online at PayPal (through PayPal account or credit card). If you have questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org