Who Can Become a Member?
Membership is open to four classes of individuals:
- Affiliate/Student, and
Regular members shall hold an earned doctorate in psychology or related fields, have been granted an Arizona license to practice psychology, and/or are involved in teaching, research or clinical practice in the field of neuropsychology.
Associate members shall be individuals licensed at the independent practice level in allied professions (e.g., Medicine, Speech/Language Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, etc.).
Benefits of Being a Member of AzNS
- Affiliation and collaboration with colleagues
- CE credits available via online/virtual attendance of most programs if unable to attend onsite
- Continuing education credits (Category I) available through the Arizona Psychological Association, an approved organization of the American Psychological Association.
- Opportunity for members to list their practices within our membership directory, which will become available to the public for contact and referrals.
Cost of Membership
- $45 per year for Regular and Associate members, and
- $20 per year for Students and Emeritus/Senior members.
How to Get an Application
Membership applications are available as both online forms and PDF forms. Click below for the method most convenient for you. With the online form you can pay online at PayPal or complete the application online and print it out to pay by check.